Software Tester - ISTQB/TMap
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Gelderland Netherlands.
The client is an international organisation with many laboratories worldwide. They are starting with the development of a LIMS system to control the processes of these different laboratories more efficient.
As Software Tester you will be responsible for System Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of new developed software. You will be in direct contact with internal clients, therefore it is important that you have strong communicative skills. They are looking for someone who wants to develop his/her career further within in growing, international environment.
- Responsible for System Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of new developed software
- Maintaining the test tools
- Write and prepare test scripts
- Train and instruct end users
- Report the progress of the test process
- Bachelor or Master in IT (Computer Science or equivalent)
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience working as a Software Tester
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- Working experience with test methods such as ISTQB/ TMap
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM
- Experience with MTM/TFS is a plus
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Mirte van Hal.