Manager DACH region
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©.
Due to extensive growth, SIRE Life Sciences is looking for Manager with 5-7 years of experience for our dedicated DACH team in the rapidly growing HQ on the Herengracht in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. In this role you report to the Director Europe
- Business development, actively approach the market and build further on existing relationships;
- Responsible for output of the DACH team;
- Consulting, through networking become the life science sector specialist with in-depth knowledge;
- Networking and building relationships through personal meetings with clients;
- Support your team and thereby the client to find the right specialist for the right position;
- Contract negotiations and ensuring corporate and legal requirements are complied;
- Building a strong and profitable team;
- Training new employees and develop their career.
- Master or Bachelor.
- Living in Amsterdam.
- Fluent in Dutch, English & German.
- Driver's license.
- Willing to travel through the DACH region;
- Strong communicator with convincing attitude;
- Proactive, disciplined and enthusiastic;
- Accurate and capable of setting priorities;
- Result oriented and commercially driven;
- Sincere Intelligent Resultant Excellence.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Emma Vos.