Internationa Sales Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
They are driven by the people their services reach and strive towards effective problem solving. The basis of their successes so far has been established by the use of their own scientists and by the expertise of product specialists who know the market thoroughly.
You will be the face of the company abroad and will take care of the of the growth of the sales with new ideas.
- You will be responsible for establishing new relationships abroad
- Next to representing the established brands, you will also be involved in launching new brands
- Establishing the new strategy for over the boarders
- A Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Sales role, preferably in an international setting and the health care section
- You like to take initiative
- You like to work in a team and are able to manage several tasks at once
- You are higher educated (Bsc/Msc)
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
- You love to travel
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Stephan Opdenberg.