Interim Buyer Raw Materials (chemical industry)
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Chemicals and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Austria.
This company provides a challenging work environment and is looking for an Interim Buyer Raw Materials (possibility for extension)
As Interim Buyer Raw Materials, you will be part of the procurement team. You are responsible for the purchasing of chemical raw materials for pharmal production. You are characterized by a solid chemical background and your bargaining power.
- Purchasing of chemical raw materials for pharma production
- Run contracts and price negotiations
- Cost optimization
- Evaluation of offers based on project requirements
- Supplier management
- Complaint handling
- Collaboration with the technical teams (local and international)
- 10% travelling
- Academic degree in Chemistry or Pharmacy
- Knowledge of (organic) chemistry
- Purchasing experience in pharmaceutical industry (or other high regulated business environment, GMP ideally)
- Speaks English and German fluently
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Good negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial thinking, assertive personality, teamworker
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Rosa Markus.