Senior Medical Advisor
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Brussel Belgium.
As a senior medical advisor you will be responsible for the life cycle management of products. You will provide medical insight into TA´s to national and international teams.
- Development of medical strategy in accordance with regulations
- Provide product specific training
- Product medial expertise for new products
- Contribute to the development of international strategies and tactics in
- Pay visits to KOL´s
- Development of the product life cycle plan
- Bachelor/Master degree in a biomedical science (or equivalent) or pharmacist
- 3-5 years of experience in a pharmaceutical/biotech environment
- Experienced medical advisor
- Excellent communication skills in English
- You recognise your self in the following words: Analytical, persistent, creative, flexible, stress resistant, professional, positive, communicative and a winner mentality
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Linn Andenes.