SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
The company is biopharmaceutical that provides high-quality medicines for patients worldwide.
In this role you will be responsible for the validation and qualification proces of production and analytical equipment. Also you will check the documentation proving that the production processes are compliant with the relevant pharmaceutical regulations and requirements.
- Formulate and assess validation plans
- Make an inventory of the relevant regulations and requirements
- Perform risk assessments and supplier audits
- Validate prove and test results
- Monitor and make reports of validation projects
- Advise and give support on validation projects
- Academic degree in a technical or chemical field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the biopharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge and experience with validation and qualification studies and methods
- Knowledge of quality systems and pharmaceutical regulations
- Fluent in English and Dutch
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Kimberley Rijnbeek.