Sales Manager NL - Chemie
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Chemicals organization, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
They are a world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing. It is also one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics, discovery pharmacology, and central laboratory services.
The purpose of this position is to lead the commercial organization in the Netherlands and realize the agreed (budgeted) revenue. You will map the market developments, identifies new opportunities and examine the needs of the customer. Furthermore, you play an active role in guiding commercial activities with the aim to generate more sales. You translate the strategic sales plan for operational execution and then set the budget. You report to the Sales Director and acts as his right hand.
- Supervising, motivating and coaching the sales team
- Responsible for establishing and meeting sales budgets
- Professionalization of the sales team
- Keep the CRM system up to date
- Together with your team you create a shared vision for business development, so that:
The organization is made aware of the developments in the market (short and long term); knowledge of markets and developments are followed
the shared vision of business development translated into a marketing plan that fits the company's strategy and objectives.
- Completed university-degree in chemistry or engineering (preferably chemistry);
- Minimum 5 years experience in a management role;
- At least 5 years relevant experience in business development and / or sales;
- Experience / knowledge in chemistry or a technically complex environment is a MUST;
- Excellent language skills in Dutch and English;
- Strong analytical skills.
- You have proven successful in acquiring new business in a B2B environment and maintaining and expanding existing accounts. Furthermore, you are a go-getter, ambitious and creative. Acquiring new customers is in your DNA.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Samantha Welsink.