Business Intelligence Project Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Waadt Switzerland.
You will be working on-site 80% of the time.
As the BI Project Manager you will be working within an international implementation project. You will be responsible for a Discoverant implementation, as well as the validation of the application and the interfacing to the ERP and MES.
Therefore we are looking for a Freelance IT specialist with a strong background in the pharmaceutical industry and strong knowledge of BI and preferably Discoverant.
- Implementation of Discoverant
- Interfacing to MES, LIMS and ERP in GxP environment
- Improvement of production processes
- Validation of newly implemented business applications
- Multidisciplinary collaboration
- Manage project team and work on several projects simultaneously
- BSc. in Information Technology or similar
- Fluency in English
- Strong knowledge of validation processes in GxP environments
- Strong knowledge of production processes in the pharma industry
- Specialist knowledge of Business Intelligence
- Previous experience with Discoverant
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Hayo Gerbranda.