Sr Quality Engineer
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
is a Dutch Medical Devices company, operating globally with its regional headquarters in the Netherlands (2 offices)
The is about monitoring and driving the quality and compliance in the business unit, to improve the product- and process quality, reduce the cost of non-quality and improve lean operations. This role will be in a manufacturing environment.
- Accountable for quality and regulatory compliance
- Responsible for multidisciplinary improvement
- Actively participate in daily business operations
- Improving Quality via Quality tool and techniques
- Audit readiness and hosting responsibility
- Corrective measures after audit findings
- Applying quality tools like FMEA, Pareto, Ishikawa, etc
- Closure of CAPA's
- HBO graduate in mechanics or electronics
- 4+ years of experience in quality assurance/control in Medical Devices, Automotive or Aerospace
- Knowledge of Quality tools e.g. pareto, Ishikawa, FMEA
- Process minded and improvement attitude
- Ability to present issues to a management level
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and root cause analysis skills
- Concise and fact based
- zero defects mindset
- Must have desire to succeed and make a difference
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Onno Goedhart.