Marketing Manager EMEA
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
Our client is one of the biggest players in the medical diagnostics industries and tries to distinguish themselves from their competitions by developing and manufacturing their own production line. Their R&D department is constantly trying to actively improve the products to stay ahead of the competition.
As marketing Manager you will directly report to the COO. You will develop the marketing strategy for the compete EMEA market and execute the annual commercial targets.
- Development of the Marketing strategy of the diagnostics portfolio
- Set goals for the Marketing Department
- Organizing the display of our products on congresses
- Work closely with the Sales department
- Coach your team of 8 Marketing assistants
- You have finished a higher education (Bsc or Master Marketing, International Business or Commercial Economics)
- >5 years of international business experience.
- You have proven Sales experience, preferably in the field of Medical Diagnostics, to be able to level with the customer
- You are experienced with online marketing
- You are willing to travel 20-30% of the time
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Stephan Opdenberg.