QMS Manager Freelance
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
Large Medical Devices company.
- The candidate should have some knowledge of quality, regulatory, compliance
- He/she will mainly supports businesses in deployment of QMS (quality management system) related activities/projects
- He/she will support / coordinates updating documents (standards, procedures) within different QMS
- He/she should be a fast learner and strong in communication and stakeholder managements
1. the must have 'items' -
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum of three years of similar work experience
- Experience working in disciplined regulated industry and in applying automated technology
- Experience validating activities for applications
- Experience with business application implementation projects, including being an active contributor on projects with scheduled deliverables
- Demonstrated ability to understand and develop processes
- Demonstrated ability to interact and communicate in English, including demonstrable writing, speaking, and comprehension skills; ability to communicate across levels of the organization
2. the nice to have 'items' -
- Project Management experience
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Tim Thuijs.