Internship - Amsterdam
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©.
SIRE Life Sciences® is currently looking for an ambitious Intern who will play a key role in supporting several departments of our company.
- Strong focus on social media to boost brand exposure.
- Contribute to the Marketing & PR company strategy.
- Create a direct sales boost to the organisation.
- Communicate with different layers of the organisation.
- Track and trace your sales results.
- Develop new international relationships.
Ideally, we are looking for an ambitious student in their 3th or 4th year of their bachelors or masters studies, that can start immediately or per 1st of February 2017 for the period of at least 5 months.
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
- Ambitious, motivated and reliable.
- Bachelor or Master student.
- Available for 5 days a week.
- An internship within a ambitious, motivated and rapidly growing international team.
- Young vibrant working environment in the centre of Amsterdam.
- Working in a highly commercial and technology driven company.
- An employer being awarded the Top Employers Nederland 2016.
- Coached and trained by an approved and experienced internship supervisor.
- Monthly compensation.
- Work at a technology driven company in the city centre of Amsterdam.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Emma Vos.