Key Account Strategist - Amsterdam
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©.
Due to extensive growth, SIRE Life Sciences® is looking for Key Account Strategists© for the rapidly growing HQ the Herengracht in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Finding the right candidates for the right positions.
- Writing and placing vacancies.
- Gain name recognition among clients and candidates.
- Mediator between the client and candidates.
- Maintaining contact with candidates.
- Use Social Media and mailing to give a boost to your vacancies.
- Intake interviews with candidates through telephone.
- Networking and building relationships through telephone.
- Consultative approach.
- Strong communicator with convincing attitude.
- Proactive, disciplined and enthusiastic.
- Accurate and capable of setting priorities.
- Eager to learn and Result oriented.
- Sincere Intelligent Resultant Excellence.
- MBO 4 degree (completed).
- Living in Amsterdam or willing to relocate
- 1 - 3 years of work experience.
- Valid driving license.
- Fluent in Dutch & English.
- Young vibrant working environment in the centre of Amsterdam.
- Working in a highly commercial and technology driven company.
- An employer being awarded the Top Employers Nederland 2016 .
- Great basic salary.
- Excellent career growth opportunities.
- Attractive variable bonus scheme.
- Intensive Training.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Emma Vos.