Supply Chain and Customer Service Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Antwerpen Belgium.
The organization is an SME, operating in a complex environment
The role is a supporting role of the Supply Chain Manager who is responsible for both supply chain and customer service. The candidate will report to the supply chain manager and be responsible for a small team (3-4 direct reports). The role duration is 6 months.
- Daily operations for both Customer Service and Supply Chain Management
- Setting up Service Level Agreements with new and existing clients
- Support supply and demand planning
- Continuous improvement projects
- At least 5 years experience within supply chain and customer service
- Experience in the food or FMCG industry
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Hands-on mentality
- Experience within complex environments
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Pascha Groot.