Business Development Manager - Home Office
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Chemicals organization, based in Germany.
For one of our clients, a market leader specialized in the distribution of specialty chemicals, I am currently looking for a Business Development Manager for the DACH region.
Support in achieving sales goals by acquiring and managing projects. Developing and implementing business plans in the regions: DACH. Keep the Director of Sales and Marketing informed on the development of the market environment, the competitors, products and technologies.
• Generate New Business Clientele by project acquisition.
• Customer Service and Support by managing projects being in charge of the entire customer portfolio.
• Successful cooperation with global and local Pharmaceutical and Biotech Companies in the assigned Area.
• Derive and propose European and local Business plans to outline the business and product structure, the clients, the growth potential as well as the financials.
• Propose business development tactics for products and contribute to their implementation in order to establish an appropriate market image for the products.
• University degree.
• Professional experience with chemical intermediates.
• Project management experience.
• Proven business development experience/skills.
• Good communication skills and drive for results.
• Proven ability to build up customer.
• Business Fluent in German & English.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Maxime Resano.