Marketing Manager Medical
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology organization, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
Their proud mission is to ekeep companion animals happy and healthy and assist millions of farmers world wide in keeping their livestock healthy. Besides their work with animals they strive for clean drinking water world wide.
You will join the marketing team in their mission to educate our partners in our products with the long term objective of improving the lives of pets all over the world. You are enthusiastic and energetic and have a commercial mindset to strive for the best marketing strategy for our products.
- Develop and support key commercial projects related to veterinary medicine
- Develop marketing plans, constructing a long term strategy for the long term
- The production and delivery of educational content to our customers
- Attend congresses and organisation meetings
- A Medical Bsc supported by a relevant experience in marketing (Veterinary experience is a plus)
- Commercial and strategic thinker
- Experience in managing a team is preferred
- Excellent ability to convince
- MS office expertise is a must
- 30% travel time
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Stephan Opdenberg.