Business Developer Belgium
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology organization, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
Our client is a privately owned organisation that strives to be a key player in the bio processing sector. The company works closely with universities and technical institutes around the world ensuring their products to be the top in the market.
You will be responsible for the Belgium customer range and the promotion of our products in Belgium. You have a technical background so you should be able to consult our costumers in the use of our products.
Besides maintaining the existing customer portfolio, you are responsible for expanding this portfolio. By expanding the portfolio you actively influence the size of your team enabling you in the long run to formulate your own Business development unit.
- Assist the Sales Manager in developing and executing the Sales strategy
- Maintaining the relationships with customers
- Negotiate with potential buyers and acquire new customers
- You will represent the company at promotional activities and is responsible for the presentation
- Affinity for technology backed-up by a commercial education (Bsc.)
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- You are able to function on a independent basis
- Your are fluent in English, Dutch and French
- Knowledge of cGMP/FDA?GAMP guidelines is a pré
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Stephan Opdenberg.