Sales Representative Clinical
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology organization, based in Utrecht Netherlands.
The company is a global leader in the Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical industries, and is well respected by their clients world wide.
As a Sales representative you will be an ambassador for the company and have to behave accordingly. You are able to operate independently and have a strong commercial drive.
- Implement targeted account plans and review these
- Develop and maintain day to day relationships with our clients
- Consult our customers and apply the appropriate solutions for them
- Acquire new customers
- Participate in congresses
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing team
- Bsc in a scientific/ Medical / paramedical degree or otherwise a strong scientific background
- At least 2-3 Sales experience
- Excellence knowledge of Engels
- Commercial driven
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Stephan Opdenberg.