Customer Service Manager (German)
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Healthcare and Medical Devices organization, based in Brussel Belgium.
This company discovers, develops and produces new innovative human therapeutics that improve the life expectancy of humanity.
The organization is looking for a customer service manager within the german market. You will be responsible for a team of four Customer Service Representatives and one Tender support specialist. for multiple markets.
The role’s objectives are:
- to keep an encompassing view of the region and act as the preferred communication partner for the Regional Sales Managers and internal departments
- to build and sustain strong customer relationships and have a solid understanding of the customers’ business needs
- to provide maximum customer satisfaction by ensuring that the customers’ business needs are met on time and in a satisfactory manner and assess potential for further growth initiatives
- to continuously review internal standards and processes and propose possible changes for improvement with the implied stakeholders
- Manage, motivate, coach and improve a team of the Customer Service Representatives and a Tender Support Specialist
- Give the necessary support to the team in solving all major customer service related issues impacting several customers and with a cross-functional dimension in close cooperation with the field sales force
- Ensure the efficient management of all the order to cash processes (customer maintenance, pricing, order fulfillment, complaint handling, commercial compensations and tender management)
- Consolidate all the relevant business information and figures on the specific Markets and discuss on a regular basis progress and issues with the respective Regional Sales Managers and BU Director.
- Implement efficient processes for smoothing customer interaction by establishing effective service standards and objectives and evaluating the performance of our service against these standards
- Participate in and occasionally lead specific project teams in the context of re-evaluating and improving existing systems and procedures
- Regularly visit customers and play an active role in business events like commercial exhibitions
- Report on a weekly and monthly basis on the status of the region to the BU Director
- Actively participate in and drive the training of new Customer Service employees.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Min. 4 years’ experience in an international Customer Support role
- Min. 2 years People Management experience
- Fluent in English and German (hard demand)
- Experience in order management in an ERP
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Customer focused mind-set, excellent communicator, stress resistant and able to work in a fast changing environment
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Pascha Groot.