Technical Application Specialist - Medical Devices
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
You will be working on-site for multiple external clients.
The Technical Application Specialist will work on application and product related support and consultancy for all internal and external clients. You will develop and maintain a centre of excellence within a portfolio of healthcare IT applications. Furthermore, he/she will be responsible for the application knowledge of a group of end-users and specialists at external clients. In order to do so, the Technical Application Specialist will work within a team with IT consultants, clinical specialists, healthcare professionals and account managers.
- Implementation and maintenance of healthcare applications at external clients
- 1st line support of existing installations and applications
- Provide training and courses for end-users at external clients. Set-up Centre of Excellence for healthcare applications
- Support for clinical specialists and account management team for commercial activities
- Provide information to stakeholder group and provide data for sales presentations
- Maintain strong knowledge of market trends and new technical possibilities
- Business Consultancy for technical application portfolio
- Implementation of product launches and/or updates for applications
- Collaborate with different professionals in the Customer Service, Sales and IT departments
- Maintain IT knowledge by attending seminars, courses and reading up on literature / media
- Implementation of best practices
- Maintaining Quality Assurance processes at internal and external clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Healthcare or similar
- Strong knowledge of automation processes, networks, VPN and application support / maintenance
- Previous experience within the Healthcare / Medical Devices industry and strong knowledge of business processes
- Knowledge of industry specific Quality guidelines and compliancy / validation
- At least 3 years’ experience as Application Specialist or similar role, preferably in the healthcare industry
- Fluency in Dutch and English. French and/or German is a strong plus
- Creativity, able to work independently, self-starter, decisive and strong communicator
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Mirte van Hal.