Senior QA Engineer
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Switzerland.
My client is a leading manufacturer of implantable Class III Medical Devices. They are world leader in their niche and are continuously growing. For their site production site they are currently looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer.
The Senior QA Project Engineer will be the right hand of the site Quality Manager. He will be responsible for the Quality Assurance of all products produced at the site. He will play an essential role in taking care of the non-conformities. The candidate helps to continuously improve the Quality Management Systems. Next to this the Senior QA Project engineer helps the Quality Department in process improvement and Lean activities, and will be leading other projects as well when necessary.
- Take care of product Quality Assurance
- Responsible for process validation and process improvement
- Take care of CAPAs
- Intake of new external suppliers including first-time audit
- Auditing of existing external suppliers
- Responsible for Risk management
- Responsible for Validation projects
- Leading (Lean) Projects
- Working together with Manufacturing, Engineering and Design, both local and global
- Degree in Engineering, Physics or Life Sciences
- At least 5 years of experience in Quality Assurance in the Medical Devices sector
- Good analytical skills
- Experience with working Lean is a big plus
- Fluent in English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Matthias Kunkel.