Sr electrical and automation process engineer
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
The company is one of the biggest soft drink and fruit juices producing company in Europe. At this location they produce for important A-brand retailers in the BeNeLux.
In your position as a senior engineer your responsibility is the total electrical and process automation engineering work of the production location. These responsibilities include replacing and updating electronical installations, modifications, malfunctions and deciding on the strategy. Other important tasks are analyzing disruptions and propose improvement according to this analyses and the implementation of this process. In case of malfunctions you will be available for consultation with the mechanics.
- Communicating with your engineering team
- Recognize electrical malfunctions and solve them with your team
- Handle quick changes in a dynamic organization
- Coordinate ongoing work processes regarding disruptions and modifications
- Basic programming
- Planning and organizing engineering processes
- Guarantee quality and results
- Bachelor in electrical engineering or mechatronics
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a production organization
- Electronical knowledge and experience
- Experience with analyzing disruptions
- Coordinating technical improvement projects
- Knowledge of SAP, quality, HACCP and safety systems
- Standard PCL programming skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Niels Knapen.