Project Engineer Formulation
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Antwerpen Belgium.
The company is focusing on solving some of the biggest medical needs of this century. They deliver innovative products, solutions and services for people throughout the world.
The cliënt is looking for a Project Engineer (Formulation) with experience in project management. They are looking for a medior Engineer with enough experience in isolators, vessels and CIP/SIP installations.
- Leading projects by yourself
- Focus on installation, testing and validation of formulation equipment (isolators, vessels, CIP/SIP installations
- Experience in formulation systems in sterile environment/sterile isolators with VHP lock
- Experience in technical supplier management technical follow-up, design reviews, functional specs
- Knowledge of mechanical equipment set-up and equipment automation
- Experience with start-up and testing
- Experience with validation activities in Pharma
- Good project management skills, can lead projects
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Anouk van Alphen.