Regional Marketing Director - Molecular
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Netherlands.
They transforms biological materials. With their sample technology they isolate and process DNA, RNA and proteins from different materials, matter and blood. They focus on Molecular Diagnostics, Pharma, Biotechnology and Life Sciences.
- Strategy and Tactics: Accountable for developing the EMEA marketing strategy across all business segments and markets in alignment with the Head of Commercial Operations EMEA and in agreement with corporate goals. Responsible for delivery and implementation of annual marketing plans incl. tactical activity planning for each market/business segment in EMEA, align all planning with all relevant departments incl. Global Product Management.
- Planning: Responsible for the development/agreement and monitoring of sales targets, key performance indicators and creation and implementation of annual marketing plans.
- Business/Markets: Provide guidance for focus areas of growth and align planning accordingly. Drive and initiate development of new business growth opportunities by working closely with all CommOps and other departments (incl. sales, Market Development Management (MDM), service, GPM, finance, etc). Maintain and develop relationships with key customers/KOL.
- People management and development: Lead, manage, inspire and motivate individuals and teams. Provide leadership and direct line management for the managers of selected business segments and team managers. Coach and develop individuals/teams so that they have the direction, skills and tools to achieve targets, be responsible for the performance management of individuals, including providing regular feedback and conducting performance reviews. Arrange for regular staff meetings to ensure effective communication and team alignment.
- Budget responsibility: create annual cost budget (OPEX) and ensure budget compliance; contribute strongly and be measured upon revenue budget achievement. Lead annual and 5 year revenue planning process for EMEA.
- Part of EMEA Management Team. Regular reporting on marketing activities etc. in EMEA Management Team. Install interdisciplinary market/business segment specific operational regional business teams (led by marketing) to ensure alignment across different departments re implementation of marketing plans
- BS in Life Science or equivalent required, M.S./Ph.D. or M.B.A. preferred
- At least 10 years successful experience with a proven track record in Life Science Industry.
- 6+ years of Management experience with a minimum of 5 direct reports with a proven track record of successful mentoring and coaching of the team during tenure.
- Strong and established network of customers/influencers/scientists
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Samantha Welsink.