SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology organization, based in Limburg Belgium.
The company works internationally and has a patented discovery department. Their main focus is on peptide therapies for auto-immune disease.
For this scientist position your expertise must lie in the field of immunology. You will be part of a team of scientists, work on experiments, manage the lab and the equipment that belongs to it. You will handle the lab administration and keep an eye on the supplies. You will report to the Research Director.
Your main responsibilities are:
- The design, planning and running of experiments followed by analysis of and reports on the results
- Management of projects both within and outside the company.
- Optimize group productivity by evaluation of results and improvement of protocols
A good candidate would have:
- PhD in biology/(bio-)medicine/pharmacy/life science focused on immunology, focused on T-cell tolerance
- Over 3 years experience in biotech
- Experience in both in vitro and in vivo biology
- FELASA C accreditation
- Quality with management and documentation
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written
- Team personality and a good communicator
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Naut van Osnabrugge.