Associate Director GCP/GVP QA
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Basel-Stadt Switzerland.
Our client is a multinational Pharma company in Switzerland.
Support implementation of training strategy for development quality.
- Line management responsibilities and leadership
- Interdepartmental communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Lead a quality team to implement and develop training programs related to development quality system
- Identify training gaps and areas for improving
- Support regulatory compliance to GCP/GVP
- University degree in Life Sciences or related field
- At least 5 yeas of experience in highly regulated pharma environment
- Experience dealing with global health authorities such as FDA/EU
- Experience in GCP/GVP
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Daniel Woudenberg.