Quality Assurance Director
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Clinical Research and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Flandre Orientale Belgium.
They provide assistance on a global level in the field of clinical trials.
The Quality Assurance director will be responsible for leading the QA department (both in Belgium and on a global level) in order to maintain and promote quality and compliance throughout the company.
- Provide leadership to the team
- Responsible for the internal & external audits
- The company has serveral laboratories both in and outside of Europe
- In general: set up a quality plan
- PhD or MSc with a relevant background
- Atleast 5 years of hands-on Quality Assurance experience (focus on GCP, GLP and/or ISO 15189)
- Strong people management skills (proven trackrecord)
- Fluent in English, Dutch & French (trilingual is an absolute must)
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Hilbert van Alphen.