Process Automation Engineer (Chemicals)
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Chemicals organization, based in .
This company is a world-wide known company that operates in the chemical industry. They have multiple offices worldwide and they focus mainly on creating sustainable solutions for the most urgent problems in the world (such as clean drinking water and energy saving)
A process automation engineer you will work in a challenging environment. Features of a process automation engineer are highly motivated and technically schooled. You will work in different multinational project teams on multi different locations.
- You are willing to work on project in different locations worldwide
- Lead and coach different process automation teams
- You will be responsible for the implementations of process automation solutions
- Dealing with improvement opportunities
- Train other engineers within the project team
- Troubleshoot control systems
- Achieve target based on safety, productivity and costs
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Chemical or Electrical engineering
- Minimum of 5 years experience within the process automation
- Knowledge of MES, Delta V and Siemens PLC's
- You are willing to travel up to about 20% a year due to projects
- Experience in Chemicals or Oil&Gas is highly required
- Good leadership skills
- Strong computer skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Niels Knapen.