Senior Automation IS Engineer (Biotech)
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology organization, based in Netherlands.
The company is one of the leading companies in the field of medicines within the biotechnology. The company has locations worldwide and about 20000 people work for the company at the moment.
The role will be of a minimum of one year with a possible extension we are looking for an Senior Automation IS engineer. You should have project management skills and are used to work in a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) environment.
- Life-cycle Management
- Incident Management
- Deploying software
- The first contact with the client when it comes to the connectivity of organizations
- The reviewing and approving of project documentation
- Responding to regulatory audits
- Maintain knowledge of IS quality, SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures) and compliance policies
- Supervise smaller projects and work as a project member on larger projects
- System Maintenance (security patches, application upgrades and enhancement)
- Minimum of 10 years experience with Information Systems experience
- Background in Biotechnology or Pharmaceutical
- Experience in automation or equipment engineering
- Experience as a project manager in implementing IT solutions
- Knowledge of change management
- Experience in executing and developing SOP's and Operational Protocols (both IQ and QQ)
- Fluent in English (written en verbal)
- Knowledge of MES systems (Manufacturing Execution Systems)
- Knowledge of Serialization
- Knowledge of Warehouse applications
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Niels Knapen.