Interim Manager Planning
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Brussel Belgium.
The organization is a small to medium sized organization.
The objective of the position is to deliver the right balance of customer service levels, level stock obsolescence, size and stability of the production plan with a focus on replenishment and planning.
- Medium term sales forecasting schedule
- Manage master production schedule, sales forecasting and replenishment
- Optimize and calculate inventory levels
- Ensure coverage of all stocks and obsolete
- Schedule MRP requirements for medium term timeframe
- Active participation in NPD meetings with other departments
- Establish and facilitate S&OP
- Increase customer service levels
- Bachelor or Master
- Minimum of 5 years experience in planning (preferably within a food organization)
- Fluent in French and English
- ERP: Microsoft AX, MPS, MRP, ATP
- Hands-on mentality
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Pascha Groot.