Legal Business Development Officer (Internship)
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©.
SIRE Life Sciences® is currently looking for a Legal Business Development Officer who will play a key role in supporting our Business Development Department:
- Support Business Development;
- Legal background in order to evaluate (first line) contracts and frameworks;
- Support on booking meetings in CRM System;
- Be first line contact for inquiries of the European Business Development Manager;
- Preparing meetings and collect information from the CRM System;
- Reviewing company documents for other departments within SIRE Life Sciences.
- Relevant Bachelor/Masters study (preferably in law);
- A passion for what you do and why you do it;
- Want to succeed, grow, be challenged and able to challenge others;
- Driven, commercial confident, flexible and engaged;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Available for 5 days a week.
Ideally, we are looking for an ambitious student in their 3th or 4th year of their bachelors or masters studies, that can start immediately per 1st of August/September 2016 for the period of at least 5 months.
- An internship within an ambitious, motivated and rapidly growing international team.
- Young vibrant working environment in the center of Amsterdam.
- Working in a highly commercial and technology driven company.
- An employer being awarded the Top Employers Nederland 2016.
- Coached and trained by an approved and experienced internship supervisor.
- Monthly compensation.
- Work at a technology driven company.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Emma Vos.