Regulatory Affairs Director
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Zug Switzerland.
Our client is a BioPharmaceutical company in central Switzerland
Responsible to maintain regulatory compliance for clients products globally. Responsible for global regulatory strategy.
- Regulatory Strategy
- Responsible for the Regulatory Affairs department
- In interdisciplinary teams you will be the representative of the RA group
- Lead review by authorities
- Lead registration and dossier mangement
- Lead regulatory risk management
- Interact with key internal and external stakeholders
- Supervise and develop other regulatory staff
- PhD degree / Pharmacist or related
- Several years experience with biologics
- Experienced in European and United States Regulatory Affairs
- Proven leadership skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Daniel Woudenberg.