Sr IT Engineer GMP
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
You will be working on global projects within GMP environments.
As the Senior IT Consultant GMP you will be responsible for all the engineering and business applications within GMP regulated environments. Furthermore, you will be working on several implementation projects of new applications, as well as system maintenance and problem management.
You will work on smaller, local projects, but you will also work within Global PMOs as one of the project team members for international implementations. You will make sure that all new applications are compliant according to the FDA (21 CFR Part 11) and GMP guidelines.
We are looking for an experienced IT specialist, with a technical background, but also somebody who has strong knowledge of business processes. You will work within a multidisciplinary teams to meet all business requirements and local needs.
- Implementation of new business and engineering applications
- Business-IT alignment within GMP regulated environment
- Act as the liaison between internal and external stakeholders
- System maintenance and updates of business applications
- Attend multidisciplinary meetings in order to obtain business requirements
- Manage external clients and acquire user requirements
- Create synergy between dispersed business units and production sites
- Business process mapping
- Implementation of applications at external clients
- Maintenance of project documentation and updating Standard Operating Procedures
- Senior experience within IT environments, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience within automation and/or pharmaceutical production environments
- Knowledge of serialization / track and trace processes
- Experience with environmental monitoring systems / building monitoring systems
- Previous experience within warehouse environments
- Knowledge of GMP processes
- Previous experience with FDA standards (21 CFR Part 11) is a strong plus
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Hayo Gerbranda.