Key Account Manager Oncology
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Utrecht Netherlands.
Our Client is a leader in pharmaceutics with a broad portfolio enabling access for almost the entire world population. Their mission is to greatly enhance the availability of affordable medicine for the global Health Care. Because of this mission they have become one of the most valued and respected companies on the market.
As A key Account manager you will be responsible for maintaining contact with key clients as well as developing these. You will be involved in establishing effective sales in both a quantitative and qualitative way.
- In cooperation with the Sales Manager, construction of the year plan and the accompanying Sales targets
- Visualizing the Decision making units of the appointed products
- Realizing Sales targets
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients as well as expanding these relationships
- WO/HBO Biomedical Sciences
- Proven Sales and communicative skills
- 3-5 years experience in Pharma Sales (experience in the oncology is a pré)
- Experience with cooperation with decision making units
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Stephan Opdenberg.