Senior Chemical Analyst
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Utrecht Netherlands.
The company is centrally located in The Netherlands.
The client is a developer, manufacturer and distributor of pharmaceuticals with a diverse product range. The Quality Control lab of this client is looking for a senior chemical analyst who is to test the quality of raw materials, semi-finished and final products.
- performance of techniques such as HPLC, FTIR, NIR, UV-VIS, titrations, dissolutions and a number of the traditional chemical techniques on a daily basis
- Has approx. 3 years of experience with working in accordance with cGMP regulations
- Registration of test results in LIMS, interpretation and establish the cause of deviations and propose reiteration of assays
- Report to team lead of test results and consult on development of complex assays
- Establish improvement possibilities regarding workflow/assays/use and maintenanace of equipment and troubleshooting
- Finished education MLO/HLO in (Analytical) Chemistry
- Working experience with HPLC and traditional techniques
- Experience with working in a GMP environment
- Responsble, accurate and a teamplayer
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Alexander Wielemaker.