Senior Packaging Engineer Cans
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Drenthe Netherlands.
A company which specializes in medical nutrition and baby food.
As Senior Packaging Engineer Cans you will support the increasing level and complexity of activities within Packaging Engineering on a global level. You will be the Subject Matter Expert in Cans.
- Provide technical leadership within Manufacturing Technology in the company's Manufacturing Organisation and to Third Party Manufacturers.
- Act as a recognized subject matter expert in Metal Can Product Packaging, Labelling and Artwork Management.
- Act as the Technical Lead and/or project lead for tech transfer projects.
- Accountable for leading significant projects in technology transfer and process robustness improvement.
- Support operational management of Plant Teams.
- Ensure maintenance of technical best practice and regulatory compliance.
- Provide ongoing technical support to the company's Plants to ensure compliance and security of supply - metrics review, investigation close-out, process improvement. Implement / OPEX initiatives as necessary.
- Knowledge of global regulatory requirements related to design and control of Packaging processes.
- The Senior Packaging Engineer will be required to provide support to European and Asias Operations.
- BSc in Engineering
- At minimum 5 years’ experience in a Technical Leadership role in a Product Manufacturing or Packaging environment
- Subject Matter Expert level knowledge of relevant Can Product Packaging Processes is highly preferred - Primary Packaging and Secondary Packaging, along with Labelling and Artwork requirements
- Proven record of achievement in technical and project leadership
- Ability to interact at all levels of the organisation with proven influencing and negotiation ability
- Acknowledged technical leadership
- Fluent English is a must, proficiency of the Dutch language is highly desired
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Frederieke Beunk.