Quality Director Europe
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Basel-Stadt Switzerland.
Our client is a multinational company specialized in manufacturing of pharma and other products.
In this role you will be responsible for managing 10+ manufacturing sites in Europe from a quality perspective.
- Making sure that Plants are in compliance according to relevant guidelines such as cGMP
- Representing European plants on Quality matters
- End responsible for topics such as CAPA, root cause analysis, complaint handling
- Internal & External audit responsibilities
- Responsible for KPI measurement and trend analysis and implementation
- Continuous improvement
- Educated in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering (Bachelor, Master, PhD)
- At least eight years of experience in chemically related manufacturing for specialty chemicals or pharma products
- Strong knowledge of GMP and other industry guidelines
- Experienced auditor
- Knowledge of continuous improvement
- Able to travel extensively
- Excellent language skills in English and preferably other Western European languages such as German
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Daniel Woudenberg.