SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Clinical Research and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Waals-Brabant Belgium.
Our client is a expert in solutions for clinical trials in the field of Biostatistics and eLearning
As a sr. Biostatistician you create statistical products focused on data analysis and reporting, to collaborate on the design, analysis, interpretation and communication of scientific investigations. You will support the analysis of data gathered during the completion of clinical trials.
- Coordinate statistical tasks for individual projects
- Act as point of contact for clients for statistical matters for individual projects
- Write and review statistical sections of protocol
- Write statistical analysis plans
- Perform statistical analyses for clinical trials (phase I to IV) following the Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP) and/or mock tables.
- Msc. in Biostatistics or Statistics
- 4+ years of experience in Clinical Research
- Thorough knowledge of SAS, incl. understanding of SAS macro language
- Knowledge of CDSIC ADaM
- Organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Fluent english
- Problem solving - and communication skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Hanneke de Koning.