Expert Complaint Coding
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
is a world leader in the medical devices industry. The have one of the largest product portfolios in the industry.
For the post market surveillance we are looking for an expert in complaint/symptom coding. In this role we expect you to develop a standardized code for complaints that will be used globally.
- Design new coding in the current architecture
- Organizing workshops to develop a standardized symptom code across the business
- Provide user stories and contribute to sprint demo’s during SW tool development.
- Develop training material for applying codes
- Create procedures and process flows
Capabilities BPE Complaint Coding:
- Expert in Post Market Surveillance and Product Risk management in the medical device business
- Good facilitation skills
- Understands project management
- Experience in process improvement
- Understands data management and modeling
Please noteI this is not software related. This is about the coding of complaints, something we need to do for regulatory reports.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Onno Goedhart.