Senior Supplier Quality Engineer
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
is a manufacturer of high quality implantable medical devices. The company is represented globally, but one of the important regional offices is based in the Netherlands.
You will be involved in the ongoing support for internal business units to address and solve supplier quality issues, and will keep track of the performance of the various suppliers of my client. In this role you will ensure that the operation of the external supply chain is running smoothly, will meet the expectations of my client and the costs of all this are in control.
The role is based in the Netherlands, but you stakeholders are spread all over the world. You will serve a a liaison between the different suppliers and my client, to ensure the service is continuously improvement.
The role will provide coaching and guidance to the Supplier Quality Engineering team to ensure compliance to technical, regulatory and my clients requirements. As a single point of contact, you act a the communication person for the communication with third parties.
- Act as liaison for customer groups on important compliance issues
- Act as Single Point of Contact for Strategic Suppliers
- Leading the team of Supplier Quality Engineers, and being responsible for the SQ procedures and processes
- Ensure issues associated with supplier quality are reported and ownership is being taken care of
- Oversight of the supplier material related processes
- Develop structured communication channels
- Track supplier quality KPI's
- Ensure Regulatory compliance in area of responsibility to GMP of medical devices regulatory agencies (i.e. FDA, IMB, Notified Bodies)
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Science fields
- Minimum of 2 years experience in manufacturing environment or equivalent
- Great knowledge with ISO 13485, 21 CFR Part 820 standards
- Good knowledge of Change Control processes
- Good knowledge of Improvement methodologies
- Analytical and problem solving attitude
- Ability to plan, organize and implement multiple concurrent tasks
- Willing to travel in support of business needs
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Onno Goedhart.