Freelance QA Design Control
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Netherlands.
A medical device company, based in the Netherlands with multiple sites.
In one of the project teams they are looking for a Quality Assurance expert who is familiar with the Design Controls according to the regulations of the FDA CFR820.30 or the MDD/ISO13485. You will be operating in a multifunctional team including disciplines as R&D, legal, sales and marketing. From the beginning you are involved with the New Product Development and the Quality Assurance of the product for a longer period of time as from November 2016. You will be defining the Quality aspect within this development process
- Quality Assurance of New Product Design
- Applying Design Control to the New Product (design input/output, verification, validation)
- Keeping track of timeline with deadlines
- Make sure the level of Quality meets or exceeds the clients standards
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Quality Assurance (preferably in Medical Devices)
- Knowledge of Design Controls essentials of regulations FDA and MDD
- Able to commit yourself to a project for 1,5 year
- Handson experience
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems
- Can do attitude
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Onno Goedhart.