Junior Project Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
This company discovers, develops and produces new innovative human therapeutics that improve the life expectancy of humanity.
Due to organizational growth the organization is looking for a junior project manager within the supply chain department. You will work on different projects in the EMEA region regarding existing and new product introductions in which documentation and communication are very important factors. You will work in a team of 6 and reporting to the supply chain manager. At first the position will be temporary (6 months) with a possibility to extend.
- Working independently on supply chain projects
- Converting strategy into GMP documentation and contribute to developing strategies
- Work with stakeholders from different departments and develop planning and ensure proper priority setting.
- support product lifecycle management
- Masters degree in supply chain or pharmacy
- 1-3 years experience in supply chain planning or projects
- Fluent in English (Dutch is a plus)
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Familiar with ERP and stong at Excel
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Pascha Groot.