SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Agriculture organization, based in Netherlands.
Our client is a professional Agriculture organization, based in Limburg Netherlands.
For one of my clients, a market leader in Crop Science with very ambitious plans toward the future, I´m currently looking for a scientist breeding statistics. My client is a well known multinational within which staff is highly valued and internal growth opportunities are all around.
Your task is to aid internal clients with the foundation and scrutinization of experiments and breeding practices. Moreover you get to put into effect breeding technologies as a result of data analysis. To do so, you must have, within the vegetable seeds, comprehensive knowledge of all facets of R&D. You will devise constructive solutions for R&D questions and transpose foreign accessible technologies into implemented and accepted solutions.
- Research novel and modernized approaches to breeding statistics, its application and collusions;
- Delineate, carry out and supervise projects including external providers;
- Put into effect breeding technologies based on data analysis which effectuate the demands of internal clients;
- Aid internal clients with the foundation and scrutinization of experiments and breeding practices.
- Post-doctoral research experience;
- PhD in statistics for plant breeding;
- 5 years work experience;
- Knowledge of R-programming language.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Laura Mendel.