Global Audit & Compliance Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Netherlands.
It is a multinational company and one of the leading players in the food industry.
As Global Audit & Compliance Manager, you will ensure that all factories and 3rd party manufacturers in the group comply with internal and external quality standards. You will analyse audit results and identify areas of improvement, and work together with local teams to implement improvement plans. Finally, you will make recommendations on the certifications the company has, and advise to retain, drop or acquire them, based on trends in legislation, regulation and the market. Frequent international travel is a part of this role.
- Manage the Global Audit Program, analyse audit results and conduct some internal audits.
- Manage an international team of Auditors.
- Identify areas of improvement and work together with local teams to implement improvement plans.
- Identify trends in legislation, regulation and market standards.
- Make strategic decisions about certifications, and identify which should be retained, acquired or dropped.
- Bachelor's Degree in Food Technology or similar; Master's Degree preferred.
- At least 10 years of experience with QA, some of which in a multisite or Supplier QA role.
- Extensive experience with auditing and continuous improvement.
- Fluency in English required; fluency in Dutch and/or other languages is an asset.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Michiel den Uijl.