Quality Assurance Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The company is a family-owned business specialized in innovative food products.
As Quality Assurance Manager, you ensure that products conform to food safety standards, quality standards and legislation. In this role, you will work closely together with other departments and external partners.
- Responsible for product safety and quality and the quality management system.
- Conducting internal audits and coordinating external audits.
- Contributing to continuous improvement projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Food Technology or similar.
- At least 5 years of experience with Quality Assurance in the food industry.
- Experience with HACCP, FSSC 22000, BRC, IFS, Halal and Kosher.
- Fluency in Dutch and English required; fluency in German and/or French is an asset.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Michiel den Uijl.