QESH Manager - Beverages
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The company is one of largest players in the beverage industry and has a portfolio of several well-known brands.
The QESH Manager is responsible for product quality and food safety, as well as health, safety and environment for one location, reporting to the MT. This is a leadership role which combines strategic and operational elements.
- Responsible for the QESH policy of the factory, including strategic plan, budget and KPI's.
- Managing the QESH Department (3 fte).
- Identifying areas of improvement and draft continuous improvement plans.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Food Technology or similar.
- At least 5 years experience as a QA or QHSE Manager in the food industry.
- Experience with HACCP, BRC and IFS.
- Experience with continuous improvement.
- Fluency in Dutch and English required; fluency in German is an asset.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Michiel den Uijl.