Marketing Manager Molecular Solutions
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Netherlands.
They are one of the market leaders in Molecular Diagnostics, oncology and infectious diseases. Their aim is to provide medicines and diagnostics to improve the lives and treatment of patients by using innovative and ambitious products.
As Marketing Manager Molecular solutions you will be part of the complete Marketing leadership team and will be responsible for developing and implementing the marketing strategy of the complete portfolio. You will have to estimate the market movement with your Marketing team and establish increasing business performance and customer satisfaction.
You will be responsible for a team of 4 Product Managers and 1 Sr. Product manager and be involved in coaching your team.
- Establishing the marketing strategy
- Responsible for the realization of the financial targets and the KPI's of your Portfolio together with Sales
- Responsible for the promoting activities of your portfolio
- Following up on product and market developments
- Intensive cooperation with the other Marketing teams and the Sales teams
- Bsc + Nima B/C
- >5 years of relevant marketing experience
- Knowledge of the portfolio or affinity with the products
- Leadership skills and experience in management
- Excellent knowledge of English (Dutch is a pré)
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Stephan Opdenberg.