Business Development Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Chemicals and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Germany.
For one of our clients, a market leader specialized in the distribution of specialty chemicals, I am currently looking for a Business Development Manager for the DACH region.
Support in achieving sales goals by acquiring and managing projects. Developing and implementing business plans in the regions: DACH. Keep the Director of Sales and Marketing informed on the development of the market environment, the competitors, products and technologies.
- Generate New Business Clientele by project acquisition
- Customer Service and Support by managing projects being in charge of the entire customer portfolio.
- Succesfull cooperation with global and local Pharmaceutical and Biotech Companies in the assigned Area.
- Derive and propose European and local Business plans to outline the business and product structure, the clients, the growth potential as well as the financials
- Propose business development tactics for products and contribute to their implementation in order to establish an appropriate market image for the products.
- University degree.
- Professional experience with chemical intermediates.
- Project management experience.
- Proven business development experience/skills.
- Good communication skills and drive for results
- Proven ability to build up customer
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Erik Weiss.