Experienced Clinical Data Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Clinical Research organization, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
Clinical Research Organization with a focus on cardiology. This company is an international CRO with one office, this office in Zuid Holland. They have their own central lab.
In this role you will be responsible for the Clinical Datamanagement team and development of the data of the clinical studies.
- Design, manage and implement data management processes
- Transforming protocol to CRF with subject-information
- Programming CRF database
- Monitor deadlines and progress of study data management processes
- Develop and monitor documents for example SOP's
- Bachelor or Master (paramedical preferred)
- 5+ years of experience in clinical data management
- Programming experience (FE. SAS or SQL)
- Knowledge of and experience SCISC
- Creative, precise, solution driven, systematic, efficient, pro-active and a sense of responsibility
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Hanneke de Koning.