Clinical Research Associate
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
A company is internationally operating and manufacturing medical devices in the Netherlands
As a CRA you will assist in setting up upcoming trials and developing the Data Management Plan for upcoming clinical studies.
- You will assist with process improvement of Clinical Study SOPs and templates
- You will report to the Clinical Trials Manager(s)
- 3+ years of relevant experience (preferably through a CRO of Medical Device company)
- Demonstrated working knowledge of GCP, ICH guidelines, FDA and EU regulations
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Hanneke de Koning.